Thursday 3 November 2011

High School Debut Live Action



Some time ago, I found this movie and then I watched it. After watched it, I thought even though the storyline's kind of typical shoujo mangas, but it was pretty good.

Summary:
Nagashima Haruna, a tomboy girl decided to get a boyfriend once she got into high school. But unfortunately she wasn't really success fulfilling her dream to get a boyfriend because she was clueless how to do it well. Then she met Komiyama Yoh, a very popular guy in her school and asked him to be her coach in order to teach her about how to attract boys. At first he refused it, but then he agreed to do it with one condition, that she wouldn't fell in love with him. After a while Yoh spent much time together with Haruna as her coach, they started to have feeling to each other. But then some problems came up and all those problems then could be solved by them with their friend's helping. At the end, they confessed to each other and that way Haruna finally fulfilled her dream to get a boyfriend.

Cast List:
Mizobata Junpei as Komiyama Yoh
Ono Ito as Nagashima Haruna
Suda Masaki as Tamura Fumiya
Aizawa Rina as Komiyama Asami
Furukawa Yuki as Asaoka Yui


Commentary:
This live action was based on manga titled Koukou Debut (高校デビュー) or High School Debut in English, but truthfully I didn't read the manga. This movie wasn't boring because the movie didn't take a long time and really was funny. I laughed quite a lot when I was watching this movie. And I thought Mizobata Junpei <333 was so cool in this movie. I began to like him since his acting in Detective Conan, which I wrote in this post. I think wearing a uniform suits Mizobata Junpei best XDD. And for other characters. in my opinion they were good enough.

Found the trailer on Youtube..

No comments: