Tuesday 26 July 2011

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action

One of my favorite anime, Ouran High School Host Club is made it's live action dorama. This dorama is currently airing now. It started airing on July 22, 2011. I hope that this dorama would be as good as the anime.

Synopsis:
Fujioka Haruhi is poor but she gets a scholarship in an elite school, Ouran High School. One day, while looking for a quite place to study, she gets in to a music room where there's host club. Host club consists of 6 males and their mission is to entertain female guests. Not long after gets in to the room, she accidentally breaks an antique vase which belongs to host club. The club president, Sou Tamaki decides Haruhi will work for the club to pay her debt and she agrees. In order to work as a host, she disguises herself as a boy. After some time, Tamaki realizes that he loves Haruhi. And at the end, finally Haruhi returns his feeling.

Cast List:
Kawaguchi Haruna as Fujioka Haruhi
Yamamoto Yusuke as Suou Tamaki
Daito Shunsuke as Ootori Kyoya
Nakamura Masaya as Morinozuka Takashi
Chiba Yudai as Haninozuka Mitsukuni
Takagi Shinpei as Hitachiin Hikaru
Takagi Manpei as Hitachiin Kaoru
Ryusei Ryo as Nekozawa Umehito 

Commentary:
My favorite characters is Tamaki-sama. Yamamoto Yusuke from Hana Kimi, plays as Tamaki. But honestly, Yamamoto Yusuke palys as Suou Tamaki is kinda sad. I think the cast should be a Japanese-Europe since Tamaki is a Japanese-France. If I could give an advise, I would suggest Shirota Yuu as Sou Tamaki. Shirota Yuu played as Kagurazaka Makoto in Hana Kimi. Since he's Japanese-Spanish actor, he would be perfectly as Tamaki. I don't really know about Kawaguchi Haruna but I hope she would act well. Daito Shunsuke as Kyouya is fine. Nakamura Masaya is cool enough to play as Morinozuka Takashi. And much to my surprise, since I don't really like Nekozawa character in the anime, but Ryusei Ryo is good looking enough to make me melt :D

No comments: