Sunday 7 August 2011

Poll Result (fav autumn guy in Starry☆Sky)

First of all, I want to say thank you very much for 17 viewers who took participations in my poll by answering who's your favorite autumn character. I really appreciated for your kindness.

The poll result is illustrated by this picture below...


Hoshizuki Kotarou won this poll. Kotarou actually is my favorite autumn character and after this poll, I started to think that most of the viewers think so, too. Haruki Naoshi got the second place in the poll but for me, he is my number three. Mizushima Iku is in the third place in the poll. Honestly I hate his character because of his 'habit' which related to women. But in my mind, by hating him it looks like I hate myself since I am a Gemini too T_T. However I didn't say that I have that kind of habit. But If I have to choose, I prefer him to Naoshi.

1st place. kampai !!

2nd place
3rd place

Once again, I'd like to say thank you very much and I wish there will be more viewers who would participate on my next poll C:

No comments: