Wednesday 10 August 2011

Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ Game

Not long after Starry☆Sky ~After Autumn~released date, it seems that Honeybee is working on Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ game now. Honeybee also released Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ site in the main site few days ago.

The characters in this game are the same with Starry☆Sky ~in Winter~ game. There are Amaha Tsubasa, Shiranui Kazuki and Aozora Hayato. But there is a good news. Kagurazaka Shiki will become a main character along side the winter trio in Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ game. Kagurazaka Shiki was often be in drama CDs and anime, but this will be the first time he appears in a game.




Honeybee's blog stated that Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ will be released in winter this year. I can't wait!! Can you??? C:


UPDATE!!

Honeybee stated on the website on 14 December 2011 that Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ will be released on friday, 27 April 2012. Hoping our longer waiting will be paid fairly with a better game than before (-{}-)


UPDATE_1!!

Honeybee had updated their website about other characters. The main characters are the winter characters, they are Amaha Tsubasa (Aquarius), Kazuki Shiranui (Aries), Aozora Hayato (Virgo). But this time other than the trio, there's an addition, the mysterious guy Kagurazaka Shiki (Ophiuchus). Their seiyuus are Suzumura Ken'ichi, Nakamura Yuichi, Hirakawa Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru <333 respectively. There are sub characters as well, they're Shirogane Oushirou and Yukishiro Ritsu.


There are CGs uploaded too :)

what a big guy o_O
kyaaa, Kazuki kaichou (#>.<#)
Hayato kun :)
Sleeping Beuty<3 ;D

You can check other updates on the website, here.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that starry sky after winter will be release this winter 2011 ? Where did you see that ? If it's true, I'm very impatient to play !!! :3

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: I read this information on Honeybee's official blog. you can look at http://www.girls-style.jp/blog/honeybee/2011/08/ . the blog said that starry sky after winter will be released in winter. however it also said that because Honeybee has lots to do, so the further infomation will be posted on it's web and blog. but hopefully it won't take any longer than winter..
Me too, can't wait to play it XDD

Anonymous said...

Oh okay, Thanks :) Your blog is just gorgeous ! Starry sky is the best game ever :3 !

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: nice to be able to help :D
thank you, that's so encouraging because I'm a beginner in blogging.
I agree! never get enough of this series <333

Anonymous said...

^^ I like uta no prince-sama maji love 1000% too, but there's only a psp version. T.T So I can't play..

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: Same here!! I like Uta no Prince-sama and I'd like to play it too, but I can't because I don't have a psp (ToT) . Wondering whether my dad would buy it for me ;D

Anonymous said...

Haha ^.^ maybe for Christmas ? :3

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: that's a good idea :D . I'll tell him 3:)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you'll have it ! ^w^

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: Thank you XD . And I hope you'll be able to play it too C:

Anonymous said...

Thanks !! :3

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: You're welcome C:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I've just see "starry sky after winter friday 27 april 2012 on sale" here : http://www.honeybee-cd.com/fan-winter/

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: sorry for my late reply. yeah, I've read it and I'm quite disappointed because they keep us waiting for quite long for this game >.<
by the way thank you for the information, I'll update this post ^^

Anonymous said...

You're welcome ^^ ! I was disappointed too, april is so far away :( !

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: yes, it is. there's still over 4 months away :(

Anonymous said...

2 months are remaining to see and play starry sky after winter :D

otsuki said...

@Anonymous: be ready to welcome starry sky after winter in few weeks!!
tanoshimi daneee~~ ^^